Take a Tour
- Preview: Shows, how your site will look on a mobile phone.
- Settings: Configure language and domain name at wirenode.mobi or set up your own domain.
- Media: Upload pictures and use them on your mobile website.
- Statistics: Track your visitors and pageviews.
- Promotions: Put a widget on your blog informing readers about your mobile website or print a QR code.
- Delete: Delete your mobile website. But we don’t recommend you do this ;-).
2. Create a new website - Goes to the mobile website
- List of pages - You can create a new blank page, rename or delete your page and also set any page to be the index page.
- The editor - You can add your texts, images and personalize your mobile website
- Website URL, Color theme selector and Preview function
- Editor Features
- Click on the Preview link
- Preview - Shows your mobile website in a phone emulator. The image on the emulator may appear differently than on your actual phone, but your website will be adapted to fit nicely on all phone types.
To access a site you have created, you only need a mobile phone with mobile internet capabilities. Most existing mobile phones already have mobile browsers built in!